Getting more high-level clients through referrals and introductions is much more than asking for them. It’s about building a thriving Referral Culture.
5 Characteristics of Your Thriving Referral Culture
- You are committed to growing through introductions.
- You are highly referable – with new clients over time.
- Your clients know how to talk about your value and who you serve the best.
- You are appropriately proactive for referrals.
- You turn referrals into introductions.
What actions are you taking to build a thriving business base on personal introductions?
It Takes only 2 minutes to assess your current situation.
Rank your level of activity, confidence, or skill with this 1-3 scale:
- Not doing much here – lack activity and/or confidence.
- Doing okay, but could boost level of activity and confidence.
- Doing quite well here; could teach others.